Why work here?
The difference between an ordinary call center and an extraordinary one is the people. Our Chandler Servicing Center features:
- Food: An on-site café
- Fun: Game rooms for break time, team-building activities (dress up days, holiday celebrations, potlucks and spirit weeks)
- Flexibility: Opportunity to move within different business lines to grow your career
Culture and Community
At GM Financial, our call center jobs are anything but ordinary because of you. We care about who you are as a person and what you bring to the table. And we want you to bring your personality out to shine — whether you’re a passionate dog person, a creative thrill-seeker or an excellent designer.
Our team members thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where leaders regularly engage with team members. GM Financial relies on everyone to leverage their individual strengths to help us achieve goals and provide a remarkable experience to our customers every step of the way.
If you want to embark on a career journey where you feel like you belong, you’re satisfied at work, and you are using your skills to create a positive impact, see what opportunities we have available. We’re so excited to meet you.
GM Financial's Chandler site has been named a Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal — an award for which GM Financial was nominated by its own team members. The Chandler site was also among Chandler’s Top 100 Employers.
Compensations & Retirement
- Market-competitive base pay
- Performance incentives
- Flexible paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts
- Tobacco-free discount
- Discounted gym memberships
- Professional development (in-person and online options available)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pretax dependent care benefits
- College savings plan
- Employee purchase discounts
GM Family First
- Discounts on new GM vehicles
for employees, family and friends
- Community service paid time off
- Dollars for Doers
- Walk/run/cycle fee reimbursement
What we offer
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Company match 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (personal, vacation, sick and paid holidays)
- Paid quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Dynamic relationships between teams and leadership
- Rotational development and mentoring programs
- Fun environment (game room, holiday celebrations, spirit weeks and more)
- Casual dress code
- On-site café
If you are a team player, are solution-driven, are a strong communicator, and you have a heart and mind for service, apply to be a part of the GM Financial family.
We are GM Financial
At the core of our company is a deep commitment to winning with integrity, earning customers for life, promoting teamwork, striving for excellence and fostering team member growth while investing in our communities.
Our business is fueled by thousands of people who believe in our future, and who are solution-driven, motivated and service-minded.
We are in the fast lane, experiencing tremendous growth and investing in employees, systems and technology to deliver remarkable service to our customers and dealerships.
- The Customer Account Representative of collections is responsible for making outbound calls and taking inbound calls to resolve delinquent accounts. This team member has contact with customers, other company departments, vendors and outside agencies.
- The Customer Experience (CX) Advocate is responsible for executing loyalty and retention strategies and resolving account issues while ensuring company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws, are followed. The CX Advocate has frequent contact with other internal departments, customers, dealers and external vendors.
- Key areas of focus include proactively partnering with external business partners, team leaders and managers to expedite and resolve complex customer and/or dealer issues in a timely manner to support loyalty and brand retention at the time of servicing and promote overall satisfaction, net promoter and customer effort scores to include all key performance indicators.
- The Funding Operations Funder is responsible for reviewing motor vehicle contract documentation for completeness and compliance with state and federal laws. The Funder will conduct direct verifications with external entities, including consumers, dealers and others, to validate the accuracy of stated employment, income, insurance, collateral and other loan-approval terms.
- The Funder will be responsible for analyzing all gathered information to ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and credit stipulations. Based on this analysis, they will make the final decision to bring the loan on to the GM Financial portfolio.
- The Credit Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing credit risks, assessing credit history and approving or denying extension of credit to potential customers. This team member has contact with other company departments, as well as automobile dealers and other finance and credit sources.
- The Strategic Credit Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing credit applications, assessing credit history for acceptable risk, and then approving or denying extension of credit to potential customers. This team member has contact with other company departments, as well as automobile dealers and other finance and credit sources. This team member will provide quality customer service by satisfying the credit needs of the dealer.
- Training for this position occurs in Chandler, but team members can then choose to relocate. This opportunity may be ideal for recent college graduates interested in launching their career.