Reliable vehicles that get the job done
Public entities like hospitals, city utilities, and police and fire departments depend upon transportation that can withstand the rigor of the job.
A municipal lease can help you get the vehicles your organization needs.
Experience the benefits
- Stretch your annual budget across multiple vehicles
- Low, tax-exempt rates and multiple payment options
- No processing fees or excess wear-and-use charges
- Buy your vehicle for $1 at lease end
- Annual, semiannual or quarterly payment options
- Service contracts can be included
- Lease payments are not considered debt, but are typically subject to annual budgetary appropriation and listed as a line item in the operating budget
- Financing available for electric-vehicle charging stations
Put a Municipal Lease to Work for You
With a municipal lease, your dollars can get to work faster. For example, with a $45,000 annual budget, you could lease four vehicles for the price of purchasing only one.
Who qualifies for Municipal Leasing?
Most governmental agencies and subdivisions, as defined in IRS Section 103, are eligible. These include:
- Cities and Towns
- EMS Departments
- Fire Departments
- Park Districts
- Police Departments
- Public Hospitals
- School Districts
- States and Counties
- Water Districts